Blowing our own horns…
- Sesquicentennial Article August 5, 2020
- Concert May 22 @7:30 : Top Ten Tunes May 22, 2019
- Free concert by the Cottonwood Brass on April 13th April 7, 2019
- Press Release March 28, 2019
- Forest City London Music Awards. March 28, 2019
Concert AnnouncementWednesday May 22, 2019
Byron United Church (420 Boler Road, London, Ontario).
The Plumbing Factory Brass Band and Henry Meredith, Director, present Playing Favourites: Top Ten tunes, on Wednesday evening, May 22 at 7:30.
See the poster for details. Tickets at the door $15, students $10. Tickets purchased or reserved in advance from band members are $13 for adults and $8 for students. For more information or to order tickets, call 519-471-1250 or 519-659-3600.
Category Archives: Announcement
Forest City London Music Awards.
Vote now for your favourites! The Plumbing Factory Brass Band (a.k.a., “The Plumbing Factory”) has been nominated in the category of Classical Instrumental (Group) for the Forest City London Music Awards. Winners are determined by votes. Vote for your favourite … Continue reading
Posted in Announcement Comments Off on Forest City London Music Awards.